Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ideas for new Automated Self Tests (ASTs)
- Enum - test exists, needs to be activated
- IPv6 - tests exist, needs to be activated
- SIP identity
- Merged requests - user registers at proxy a, that forks every message to proxy b and c and forwards to the same address.
- RFC 3261 - locating SIP servers
- Redirection with 302, as well as with 300 multiple targets
- Multiple realm auth - multiple proxies
- Rejection of auth with unknown algorithms
- Rejection of unknown SIP versions
- AST/AutoReferSubscribe - Test of subscription management of REFER-initiatied subscriptions
- Server with intermediate certificate chain.
- Server that supports TLS server negotiation